Skip to main content
- Onogi, K., J. Tsutsui, H. Koide, M. Sakamoto, S. Kobayashi, H. Hatsushika, T. Matsumoto, N. Yamazaki, H. Kamahori, K. Takahashi, S. Kadokura, K. Wada, K. Kato, R. Oyama, T. Ose, N. Mannoji and R. Taira (2007) : The JRA-25 Reanalysis. J. Meteor. Soc. Japan, 85, 369-432. The paper is a comprehensive report of JRA-25 reanalysis as a standard reference.
- Onogi, K., H. Koide, M. Sakamoto, S. Kobayashi, J. Tsutsui, H. Hatsushika, T. Matsumoto, N. Yamazaki, H. Kamahori, K. Takahashi, K. Kato, T. Ose, S. Kadokura and K. Wada 2005: JRA-25; Japanese 25-year Reanalysis --- progress and status ---. Quart. J. R. Meteorol. Soc., 131, 3259-3268. This is a brief report of JRA-25 for the special issue of the 4th WMO International Symposium on Assimilation of Observations in Meteorology and Oceanography, held in Prague, April 2005.
- Hatsushika, H., J.Tsutsui, M.Fiorino, K.Onogi (2006) : Impact of wind profile retrievals on the analysis of tropical cyclones in the JRA-25 reanalysis. J. Meteor. Soc. Japan, 84, 891-905.
- Takahashi, K., N.Yamazaki, H.Kamahori (2006) : Trends of Heavy Precipitation Events in Global Observation and Reanalysis Datasets. SOLA, 2, 96-99, doi:10.2151/sola.2006-025.
- Watarai, Y., H. L. Tanaka (2007) : Characteristics of the JRA-25 Dataset from the Viewpoint of Global Energetics. SOLA, 3, 9-12, doi:10.2151/sola.2007-003. Ito, A. 2006. Simulation of global terrestrial carbon cycle using the JRA-25 reanalysis as forcing data. SOLA 2:148-151.
- Tosiyuki Nakaegwa: Reproducibility of the seasonal cycles of land-surface hydrological variables in Japanese 25-year Reanalysis, Hydrological Research Letters, Vol. 2, pp.56-60, (2008). Japanese 25-year Reanalysis Plan This is a execution plan of JRA-25 project that was forged before implementation of the project. The actual JRA-25 project differs slightly from this plan.