Comment Policy for Reanalyses.org
- Email Privacy: Email addresses are required for commenting, and they are not published on the wiki, nor shared. They may be used by the wiki owner to privately contact the commenter.
- Commenter Privacy and Protection: All email, snail mail, phone numbers, and any private and personal information posted in any comment will be deleted as soon as possible to protect the privacy of the commenter. To prevent such editing, never share this private information within the wiki comment.
- Language and Manners: This wiki is "family friendly" and comments which include offensive or inappropriate language, or considered by the web page owner and administrator to be rude and offensive in any way, will be edited or deleted. Personal attacks or threats will be deleted. Failure to respect fellow participants on this wiki could result in removal and blocked access.
- A Comment is Conversation: A comment which does not add to the conversation, runs off on an inappropriate tangent, may be deleted.
- Impersonation: If we recognize a comment that is made to look like it is coming from another person, we will delete it.
- Comment Spam: Any comment assumed to be possible comment spam will be deleted.
- Copyrighted material. Do not submit copyrighted or other proprietary material in any form unless you clearly indicate that you have permission to do so. By posting your comments or other work, you grant anyone viewing our web site the irrevocable permission to copy, distribute, make derivatives, display or perform the commenter's work publicly and free-of-charge.
- Comment approval. The comments are moderated. We recognize that the Internet is a 24/7 medium and your comments are welcome at any time. However, given the need to manage federal resources, we intend to review and post comments during working hours and sometimes we will be late in approving them.
- What To Do If Your Comment Does Not Appear: If you leave a comment on this wiki and it does not appear in a reasonable time period, and you know that it does not violate these Comment Policies, contact the page maintainer.
- Commenters Blocked: Anyone who violates this Comments Policy may be blocked from future access and/or commenting on this wiki.
- All Rights Reserved: The wiki owners and administrators reserve the right to edit, delete, move, or mark as spam any and all comments. They also have the right to block access to any one or group from commenting or from the entire wiki.
- Hold Harmless: All comments within this wiki are the responsibility of the commenter, not the web page or site maintainers.By submitting a comment on the wiki, you agree that the comment content is your own, and to hold this site, reanalyses.org, harmless from any and all repercussions, damages, or liability.
The views expressed in comments reflect those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the official views of the web page authors or the US federal government.